Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sorry for the loooonnnnggggg break

Hey everyone. Just wanted to apologize for the inactiveness. I have been very busy with work and haven't had the funds to grab me some new games to review. So what I am going to do is I am going to start reviewing older games as well as the new ones. I will be doing new reviews, a lot but I would also love to do reviews on past games as well. I have thought about it (currently typing this out at work) and I will be posting a list underneath in what games I will be reviewing in order. Stay tuned!

Review List:
Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
Age of Empires Online
Ninety Nine Nights 2
Splinter Cell Conviction (Currently Playing)

This is the list as of right now. I promise these will al be up shortly. I will be adding more games in the genre of F2P like Dragon Nest as an example. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment